ROLKEM Crystals Approved food touch additive, Non-toxic, High Sparkle Crystal dust. Use this product to sprinkle over the finished article to give it a high fairy tale shine.
This extra fine decorative glitter is non-toxic and suitable for food contact.
The glitter is not fully digestible, so whilst eating it is not harmful, we recommend the glitter is removed before the cake is eaten.
This glitter is a really easy way to add a glamorous sparkle to your sugarcraft creations, simply sprinkle on the item or, for a more fixed finish, coat the item with edible glue before you sprinkle.
FREE UK SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30